FAQs | Cloud PACS
1. Sign up PACS Console.
2. You can sign up with either your email address or your Google account.
– If you use your email address, you will receive a confirmation email (subject: [SonicDICOM] Verify your email).
Click “Get Verified” in the email.
Log in to PACS Console by entering your email address and password.
– If you use your Google account, click “Sign Up with Google”.
3. After logging in to PACS Console, enter your profile.
4. Enter the information to create the PACS.
PACS Name: A name to identify your PACS Region: Select a region to host your PACS Admin Settings Country: Select your country Time Zone: Select your time zone Language: Select your default language Date Format: Select the date format Unit of Length: Select the length unit (mm/inch)
5. PACS is created and List page of your PACS will be displayed.
– Bookmarking the PACS URL can be helpful.
– After signing up, the administrator can also log in to PACS from this page:https://console.sonicpacs.com/app/login
Free Trial of Cloud PACS has the following limitations.
- Storage Space: 50GB
- Maximum number of Web Connections: 1
- Maximum number of DICOM Connections: 5
- Maximum number of Monthly Shares: 10
- Maximum share duration: 1 month
All features are available for free.
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) are accepted for payment.
The purchase procedure is as follows.
- Log in to your PACS.
- Access: Subscription > Payment
- Select a plan/options.
- Enter the necessary information.
- After the purchase process is complete, you will receive an email notification of receipt.
- Make sure that the plan/options you purchased has been applied.
1. For Administrator
– If you have signed up for PACS Console with Google Authentication:
Accordingly, you can log in to your cloud PACS.
If you forget your Google account password, ask Google for help such as resetting your password.
– If you have signed up for PACS Console with your ID and password:
Your login ID and password for cloud PACS are the email address and password you entered when you signed up for PACS Console.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact to “firstname.lastname@example.org” from the email you entered when you signed up for PACS Console so that we can reset your password.
2. For Non-Administrator
Your ID and Password that is required for logging in to Cloud PACS is set and managed by Administrator.
Please ask the administrator to provide it to you.
Yes, our free software “Cloud Connector” allows you to automatically upload images from modalities (CT, MRI, etc.).
For detail, please refer to: Cloud Connector Setup Manual (PDF)
Yes, you can integrate with web-based applications via URL.
For detail, please refer to Integration Guide
We answer your inquiry basically by email only.
We do not provide any support by phone, Skype, or on-site.
However, our online manuals and FAQs are available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
You can learn how to use the product, how to configure it, its specifications, and how to solve problems yourself, anytime you want.
If you still have any problems or questions after reading them, please let us know through Contact Form.
We will investigate any cases such as the following free of charge:
- There is a problem with the product
- Unable to import/read DICOM files
- Unable to connect with the modalities/third party’s DICOM viewer
* About support from distributors:
If you are in a country or region where we have distributors, they can provide a support on-site or by phone.
If you would like to ask a support from them, please let us know through Contact Form.
* Support Hours:
Normally, we will reply to your e-mail inquiry by the next business day.
However, it may take longer to reply if we have many inquiries, or depending on the details of your inquiry.
Our business hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM in Japan Standard time, and holidays are governed by the Japanese calendar and customs.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Simply go to your Cloud PACS > Subscription > Payment, and select “Cancel Subscription”.
Only credit cards are available.
You can pay for your subscription using the following major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
Subscription online payments are powered by Stripe, Inc.
Yes, you can switch to a new plan and options at any time. For downgrading, your account needs to match what’s included in the new plan. This may mean reducing your storage usage.
Please note that the fees already paid will not be refunded.
It depends on the laws and regulations in your country or region.
SonicDICOM PACS Cloud is not certified FDA, CE, or other certifications, nor is it HIPAA compliant.
If your country or region requires such certification to use a PACS for diagnostic purpose, you cannot use our SonicDICOM PACS Cloud for these purposes.
Let us investigate it. Please send DICOM files to “email@example.com“. Make sure to delete personal information that included in DICOM files in advance.