License price =
(The number of Web Connections x Unit price) + (The number of DICOM Connections x Unit price)
Web Connection (Minimum order is 2)
Web Connection means the maximum number that can use our Web-based Viewer at the same time.
Please specify the necessary quantity according to the number of accessing devices on the peak time.
The pricing structure based on the number of concurrent connections can provide optimal cost according to frequency of usage.
Also, it can reduce cost more than other pricing structure that needs licenses for each terminal.
- Install Manual (under construction)
- Users Manual (under construction)
- DICOM Conformance Statement (under construction)
DICOM Connection (Minimum order is 1)
DICOM Connection means the number of medical diagnostic equipments (CR, CT, etc.) and software (third party's DICOM Viewer, etc.) that connect with our product by using DICOM communication.
This is not the number of concurrent connections, but the number that can be registered.
Please specify the total quantity of medical diagnostic equipments, third party's DICOM Viewer, and others to be connected.
Example 1: For a Clinic
- 5 Client PCs: always use 3 PCs + occasionally use 2 PCs
- 2 Medical diagnostic equipments: CR and US
- No Third party's DICOM Viewer
- 4 Web Connections: 3 for always used PCs + 1 for occasional used PC
- 2 DICOM Connections
Example 2: For a small hospital
- 30 Client PCs: always use 10 PCs + occasionally use 20 PCs
- 20 Tablets are occasionally used
- 5 Medical diagnostic equipments: CR, CT, MRI, US, and ES
- 2 Third party's DICOM Viewers
- 30 Web Connections: 10 for always used PCs + 20 for occasional used PCs/Tablets
- 7 DICOM Connections: 5 for medical diagnostic equipments + 2 for third party's DICOM Viewers
License price includes first year support fee. In the second year and later year, by paying annual support fee, you can continue receiving the following supports.
- Free upgrade to new major version
- Reactivation of License
- Preferential support by Email