Which modalities are supported by SonicDICOM PACS?
SonicDICOM PACS supports the following modalities.
- Computed Radiography (CR)
- Digital X-Ray (DX)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance (MR)
- Positron Emission Tomography PET-CT (PT)
- Mammography (MG)
- Ultrasound (US)
- Endscope (ES)
- X-Ray Angiographic (XA)
- Radio Fluoroscopy (RF)
- Nuclear Medicine (NM)
- Radiation Therapy (RT)
- Secondary Capture (SC)
SonicDICOM PACS can handle the following types of DICOM images.
- Monochromatic (e.g. CR, CT, MR) and color (e.g. US, 3D reconstructions)
- Static images (e.g. CR, CT, MG) and dynamic sequences (e.g. US, XA)
- Uncompressed and compressed (RLE Lossless, JPEG Lossy, JPEG Lossless, JPEG 2000 Lossy, JPEG 2000 Lossless)
Please refer to the DICOM Conformance Statement for technical details.